What tax information do you need from me and why?

Article Tools

By completing the Getty Images Music Contributor Agreement you are agreeing to do business with Getty Images (US), Inc., a United States company. We are required by United States tax laws to obtain proper tax documentation from you. The information provide in the tax interview, through your ESP account will determine what taxes, if any, we are required to deduct from your earnings.

If you are a US tax resident you will be asked to provide either your social security number (SSN), if signing with us as an individual, or your Employer Identification Number (EIN), if signing with us as a company.

If you are a non US tax resident you will be asked to provide a Foreign TIN in order to take advantage the treaty rate, if one is available, between the US and your country.


, , , ,

Related Articles

Previous ArticleI do not live in the USA. Will I receive royalties for uses of my music anywhere in the world and how? Next ArticleCan I split payments between myself and other parties?