What if I already have a record or publishing deal?

Article Tools

If you wish to have your music available to license through Getty Images Music and you currently have a record or publishing deal, you would need to secure the permission of every person or company that has control over the copyright or other interest in the sound recordings and songs that you wish to have licensed, which would presumably include your record company and music publishing company.

Please review Section 2. Representations and Warranties, Indemnification & Limits on Liability of the Getty Images Music Contributor Agreement to familiarize yourself with the responsibilities you take on when completing the agreement and submitting music for consideration.


, ,

Related Articles

Previous ArticleWhat happens if I get a record or publishing deal in the future? Next ArticleIf I sign an agreement with Getty Images Music, can I work with any other music companies?